The fourth Gaia Science Alerts workshop was held in Paris on 19-21 June 2013.
The topics included:
- Status of Gaia - year of the launch!
- Prospects for Gaia alerts
- Preparation for the alerts follow-up and verification
- Follow-up strategies
- Current/planned multi-wavelength transient surveys
- Reports from tests on transient follow-up
- Presentation of new partners
We invited all researchers and observers interested in getting ready for and taking part in the exciting era of Gaia transients observations.
Workshop Organizing Committee
- Lukasz Wyrzykowski
- Michel Dennefeld
- Simon Hodgkin
- Gerry Gilmore
- Iain Steele