Wednesday, September 5th Informal meetings at the Observatory from 9:30am - drafting the Memoranda of Understanding, individual discussions with potential partners.
Thursday, September 6th
First day of the meeting from 9:30am at the Observatory.
Social dinner at Osteria la Matta - Via Zucchini 9/c
Friday, September 7th
Talks will cover the following-topics:
- On-going large-scale surveys for transients (CRTS, PTF, PanStarrs, Skymapper, Super-WASP, ASAS, LOFAR, OGLE and others)
- Future large-scale surveys for transients (Gaia, LSST)
- Classification methods for transients
- Reports from the follow-up observations of transients, sharing the experience
- Presentations of Gaia Follow-Up Network partners
- Discussing the details of the operation during the verification phase, including Memorandums of Understanding
- Presentation of tools for coordinated follow-up observations of transients
The list above is far from complete and the final agenda will be composed of contributions suggested by workshop's participants.