The ninth OPTICON Gaia Science Alerts workshop will be held in Vipava/Slovenia, 8 - 10 Oct. 2018.
The main goals of this year's workshop are:
- update on the Gaia mission - update on the improvements in the Gaia Alerts -Gaia Alerts highlights - machine-learning classification of transients - Gaia Alerts and DR2 - new photometric calibration server - organization of the follow-up
Please fill the registration form and provide your case why do you want to attend the workshop.
Workshop Organising Committee
Workshop Organising Committee:
- Lukasz Wyrzykowski (Warsaw)
- Andreja Gomboc (Nova Gorica)
- Simon Hodgkin (Cambridge)
- Kasia Kruszynska (Warsaw)
- Nada Ihanec (Nova Gorica)
- Tanja Petrushevska (Nova Gorica)
- Katja Bricman (Nova Gorica)
- Aurora Clerici (Nova Gorica)